Below is a picture of our three girls (1st cousins) all around the same age napping before the big party begins...so cute!
Daddy smashed a plate full of whipped cream in Kaiden's face as he blew out the candles. He was SHOCKED but it was a great laugh and he was a good sport!
A picture of ALL of the girls in our family:
And all of the boys in our family: :-) Poor Kaiden!
My sister and brother-in-law are expecting their second child and having another girl, so Kaiden remains the only boy!! We will see what our peanut is soon but for now Kaiden is king :-)
*
We had a really good trip, as it is always nice to see the family. The drive is horrendous though! It is well worth it all in the end, but you know how the drive home always drags?? Try a 9 hour drive home...UGH!
*
Tomorrow we have our regular appointment for peanut. It will be pretty uneventful but we will hopefully get to schedule the sonogram!! Hopefully it is sooner than later!!
*
I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!! I am hoping to score some good deals on black Friday, but I am not one that cares all that much, just hope to save a little. Miss and I may leave the kiddo's home with the guys and head out early in the morning!! Just to Wal-Mart though, Miss will have to get home to feed Ansley. She is such a good mommy and I absolutely adore little Ansley! It is such a blessing to have them next door!
*
Enjoy the Holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment