Saturday, September 18, 2010

5 Months










Macy is really a little ham. She can brighten up you day at any moment just by flashin that giggly smile. Instant happiness :-) She continues to be a really good baby and has a good routine going...just LOVE her!

*Weighs 18 lbs 1 oz

*Sleeping all night still from 8pm to 7am
*Will now eat some cereal. Its not her favorite thing but its darn cute!
*Is a pro at rolling from back to tummy. Then she just surfs on her tummy by lifting up her hands and feet. She has yet to roll from tummy to back.
*Still really likes the exersaucer and standing up. I'm not quite sure how she supports all that weight!
*LOVES her big sister. They are playing more together now and its wonderful. Mya entertains and "takes care" of little sis. Macy usually just laughs at Mya :-)
*Enjoys bath time and likes to splash around.
*Her new found thing is banging her hands on toys, herself or whatever is around!

I just can't get enough of her chubbiness! She is such a little doll and I could just squeeze her and those fat cheeks all of the time. I guess I enjoy it so much because Mya was never chubby one bit! In comparison Mya was 17 1/2 pounds when she was 13months old!! Ya, no joke! Here is a pic of Mya at 5 months:



2 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

She is just the cutest chubby little baby :-) Her dimples are too precious & her disposition is the sweetest. Miss her & Mya & Kaiden!!

Theresa said...

She the cutest chucky little lady I have ever seen! And I love seeing the old pictures of Mya too!