Thursday, May 10, 2012

Playing catch up!

Hello Blog World! I feel like its been forever....maybe I have just been super busy!

Mya loves to get her haircut.  She will grab her hair and say "Mommy, look!  I need a haircut!".  Already so high maintenance.  We cut off quite a bit to try and blend better with the chunk she cut out herself a few months ago.  For such a little thing, she has gorgeous hair though!


Mya takes ballet and tumbling classes.  Her recital is on May 19th and she can't wait! You know, as much fun as this is for the both of us, I'm ready for a break.  Two days a week having obligations after work is taking it's toll :-)   Last week was picture week and I must say, the camera loves her.  She did awesome posing and smiling.  But only when THEY are taking the pictures.  I can't seem to get her to look my way or sit still.  This is the best I got... 

Macy.  Oh, this child.  She is an adorable mess!  She looks so innocent but that is very deceiving.  I found her reading a book one morning. Too Cute.  Although for the past couple of days she has woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Can you say CrAnKy?!!!!!


We went to Iowa last weekend to visit Kaiden, attend Mandalyn's CF walk, Eva's gymnastics and birthday party, and Kaiden had three games on Saturday alone.  Ya, you can understand why I didn't have time to take many pictures!  
The guys.

The kids had so much fun on the trampoline with those balls.  They were out there for hours!






 See what I mean about being an adorable mess? :-)

No comments: