Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kindergarten Chaos

Kindergarten has been a whirlwind so far.  I never imagined it would be this invasive.  Mya is really enjoying school but it takes a lot of discipline from the parents.  Between all of the homework, reading every night, keeping all of the activities straight I feel like its a entire part time job.  Those of you that read this and don't have a Kindergartener yet let this be a warning!  Although I complain about it at times, I do enjoy watching Mya grow up.  I'm also glad that they do a lot of activities and seem to have a lot coming up for family involvement.  

Mya has a boy at her table named Cory.  I need to find out more about this little guy because she has a crush on him!  When you ask her about Cory she shy's away and gets embarrassed.  But any other little boy she just tells us about him.  Yes, its cute....but also too early for this kind of stuff :)

Macy is so fashion forward :)  She cracks me up with her style but it's not worth the fight to make her change just to go to daycare. 


Mya will have to take snacks to school about once a month.  We made these cute little robots for all of her classmates.  Mya told me they loved them and also said I was the best mommy ever.  Melts my heart!

Daddy helping her with her homework.  I only have patience for so long, he has a bit more than I do :)  He is a wonderful daddy!

Mya has been really into art and drawing.  I mean, she does it every day.  
Here is her fish tank surrounded by hearts
 Her butterfly and flower

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the art work! Such a little artist!! :)