The Winfield Rec Center had a Daddy/Daughter Date Night. You had to be 4 years old to attend, so Macy wasn't old enough and she was actually okay with it. We had a Mommy/Daughter date night instead and that was great!
Alfredo and Mya had dinner and a movie, and I believe they had their picture taken too. Mya was very excited to tell me all about it when they got home. Especially about how many of her friends were there. She is quite the social butterfly as everyone knows.
Macy and I had dinner at Montana Mikes, ice cream at Braums and a movie snuggled together in Mommy's bed. It was perfect! Each time I take Macy by herself I am amazed at how different she is than when she is with Mya. She doesn't act like a baby, but is pretty grown-up. She is very well-behaved and polite. She is super funny and has a grand imagination that she shares. She talks...a lot! Oh my Macy, being the second child doesn't give you much time to shine, but when she does, she shines bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment