Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Macy's Pre-K Zoo Trip

I try to go to almost all of the school functions the kids have.  I enjoy it and my job mostly allows me to do it.  I sometimes think they would behave better if I weren't there, but I want them to know that they are more important than my job and I love to experience these little joys in life with them. 
 
Macy was SUPER excited because Mya has always been the one having "activities" to go to.  Now it's her turn :)  Her friend Chloe tagged along with our group and she was perfect!
 








After getting them set up for lunch, I went to get mine.  When I returned everyone was surrounding Macy.  Apparently she got attacked by bees and one stung her on the calf.  She wasn't crying at the time, but I was told she was screaming when it happened.  I know my darling, those darn things really hurt!  So we called it a day and stopped by Target for some retail therapy.  That helps everything, right?!  She was milking it for all she could too.  I pushed her in the cart and she got a Sophia book.  Had I not just been stung recently she wouldn't have received as much empathy:)  Honestly, it was fine with both of us.  I have a lot fun with Macy when we are by ourselves and I know she does too.  

No comments: