Saturday, March 21, 2015

It's A...

We announced to the kids before telling anyone else. I wanted to make it fun for them so I bought silly string in the color of the baby :) I'm not sure they really cared what color it was, they just wanted to have fun!!  I think it was a good way to reveal it to them!
 








 
 
Our sonogram showed us a perfectly healthy sweet baby GIRL!  It's too bad I didn't save anything from Mya and  Macy but unfortunately I already got rid of everything.  That just gives me more reason to shop :) 
 
Mya and Kaiden both said they wanted a boy and Macy wanted a girl.  Afterwards I asked Mya if she was okay with another sister and she told me that she only said boy because she thought Kaiden was right and she wants to be like him.  That she actually wanted a baby girl :)  Kaiden doesn't seem to care much, and he's used to girls around here, lol.  

No comments: