I love to compare side by side pictures. I feel really big with this little girl and I know it's because she is my third. However, I didn't realize how much you really grow with each kiddo! Below are pictures around 24 weeks with each of them. Wow!
Mya. I was sooo young and looked completely exhausted!
Macy. I remember not caring what I looked like with her, haha!
Peanut #3 who does not yet have a name. Everyone asks if she will have an "M" name and the answer is no, probably not. It was just coincidental with the girls.
I feel much larger with her, higher and point-ier?
This pregnancy has been great so far. I am starting to feel the ligaments in my hips loosening and I already feel like I waddle, although I'm hoping I don't. My boobs are much larger than I ever remember with the girls (if only they would stick around!). It's getting harder to sleep throughout the night because I'm uncomfortable. Yes, I'm only 24 weeks!! She is a dancer for sure and is very, very active. Especially at night when I get up to use the restroom, which is another reason it's hard to sleep. She thinks it's time for acrobatics. It's the best part of pregnancy if you ask me. I LOVE feeling her move and kick. Macy really enjoys it too and has been really involved with the pregnancy. She always kisses her goodnight! Since we didn't take the girls to the sonogram, I have a 3D planned for us all to go and do. I think they will love it, and since she is my last why not go ahead and get it done. I always thought it was a waste of money, but since I can share it with the girls it's worth it to me! It will be fun. If I were to guess, I think she will look a lot like Macy :).
No comments:
Post a Comment