Friday, October 23, 2015

{THREE} Months

Elaina is 3 months old! She sure is a happy baby.  She is a lot more alert these days and smiles when we talk to her.  She likes to coo and make noises and eats her fists all of the time.  We can get her to giggle by tickling her and it's super cute. My favorite time of the day is picking her up from daycare,  I just miss her so much when I'm at work.  Then I bring her home and snuggle her until she takes a nap.  If only they stayed little...
 
 
I'm not sure of her weight and height since we don't go back until 4 months old.
*Loves to watch the ceiling fan and smiles at it!
*Enjoys watching her sisters and laying on the play mat
*Tummy time is not her friend
*A bit spoiled and loves to be held and walked around with
*Eats about every 2 1/2 hours and nurses to sleep at night
* Still sleeping through the night! Goes to sleep around 10pm and wakes at 7am
 
Not much happens at 3 months old, but she lights up our life.  She is super sweet and oh so loved!  She really does complete our family <3 nbsp="" p="">
 
 




No comments: