Saturday, December 5, 2015

Macy lost her first tooth!

Macy is so brave...unless it comes to pulling her teeth and then she is running for the hills.  Her tooth was so loose that I was pretty sure she was just going to swallow it and she would never know.  She wouldn't let anyone pull it out and Daddy tried to tie a string to it.  It became a battle so we just left it alone.  Both bottom teeth were loose and a third was wiggly.  Her big tooth was coming in behind it already!
 

 Finally!  She "let" me pull it out.  Well, she told me I had one chance so I went for it.  The funny thing is, she was still so scared and I just reached in, twisted and pulled it out. She had no idea that I had it in my hand and told me that it was still there.  Her face was priceless when I showed her the tooth :)

No comments: