My sweet baby. She is 1 and I can hardly believe it. I treasure each and every moment we have and I am thankful everyday for her and my other children. God has blessed me with the best life.
So we moved into our new home just in the knick of time to have her party. I can't say that we have everything even remotely close to being done, but it's as good as it gets when we she just had surgery, we moved, full-time jobs and mommy is in Grad school. Whew.
She has done really well since her surgery, and she doesn't bother the incision at all. It is healing and looks very good. She is a momma's girl and loves for me to do nothing else but hold her. She can be quite sassy to her sisters and knows she is the baby and gets what she wants. Well, she thinks so anyhow. She pretty much eats anything, but she has to have soy milk instead of cows milk. Still sleeping all night and is a remarkable baby.
Sleeping beauty
Loving on daddy as he enjoys his new chair.
Our wonderful family came from Iowa!
1 comment:
Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867
Post a Comment