Wednesday, November 17, 2010

7 Months


I think I totally missed the 6 month post but here is what's up now!
*Weight: approx 21lbs

*Her FIRST TOOTH! A couple of days ago it emerged. She has been a bit cranky and not sleeping as well but otherwise no signs. Hope the rest come in so easily!

*Loves snacks: mum mum's, yogurt melts, really anything she can have. I can't think of anything she does't eat.

*Doin' the wobble. She gets on all fours and rocks back and forth. No signs of actual interest in crawling yet but I'm really not ready for that. I'm trying to keep her my baby for as long as possible!

*Eating 3 8oz bottles daily and 2 meals with snacks in between of course.

*Loves to play with her sister. It's comical now because Macy will pull Mya's hair...Paybacks sista! Mya still does okay with her and Theresa coined the phrase for her littles "loves her violently" which is all too perfect of an explanation!

*Really likes to stand up.

*Everything goes into her mouth. This is really difficult for me because Mya is one of those kids that loves the little things that she shouldn't have. Little puzzle pieces, miniature balls, caps to her markers, etc. Hence the fact that when Macy does crawl her room is off limits!

*She adores her daddy and loves it when he lays on the floor with her and tickles her! She gets all giddy :-)

This picture was taken this morning...Melts my heart!
The three girls on Ansley's birthday...she is ONE!
I love this picture of Mya. If only I were a photographer that could make it sparkle! I'm only a mom who knows how to take a snapshot and put in on the computer and that's a miracle sometimes!
And the next day we celebrated with her at her party. She received lots of really great gifts!

Mya liked the complete sugar rush from the party! She was very well behaved and even told me to put Ansley's present back because it wasn't mine!! My -serious in public- Macy

No comments: