When I get all artsy fartsy! :-) I love crafty projects and I usually just come up with them on my own...even more fun! We went to Hobby Lobby (my third love in the fall!) and I could have spent all my earnings but I held back! For some reason the holiday season brings out the crafty side of me and I LOVE making things for Xmas gifts or simply just because. I really like the look of canvas so we bought these to make for Alfredo's grandma in Mexico. There is so much you can do with plain white canvas!


I'm not sure why I haven't snapped more pictures of Mya over the past week or so but I am blaming the fact the Macy is learning to do so many things that can be shown on camera! Anyhow here some pictures of my little Macy.
Loves her Mum Mum's (or anything edible :-)

Her hands are so cute in this one!! She has passed out {literally} from an evening of partying. We had a get-together after work and my girls tagged along...
1 comment:
I LOVE getting into crafts this time of year too! My sister-in-law and I are hoping to have some sewing & crafting days soon. I really want to make some of those messy flower pins and headbands for gifts!
Your canvases look amazing! I told Justin you were really on top of it. You already had prints of your pics! Yay!! That one of Macy in the green leaves/weeds is my fave!
Post a Comment