Friday, December 17, 2010

8 Months




Really? It can't be true....8 months already. I probably say this EVERY post but I still wish I could rewind just a little :-) My Mom asked me when we went shopping if we were going to put Mya in preschool next year. I'm not ready for that {I'm in denial}.

Ok, so Macy is so amazing! I just love her to the moon and back!

Crawling everywhere

Transitions from crawling to sitting and back

Pulling up on things and LOVES to stand. I have to make her sit down sometimes because she would just stand up all day!

Holds her own bottle...sometimes. She will let us hold it for her without any fuss!

Babbles all of the time. Especially likes to tell Mya whats up!

Bangs on everything. Her fav is to bang two toys together or when she is in her highchair.

Enjoys anything that lights up or makes noise...and also phones and remote controls.

Loves food, of course. Eats some table food but mostly still baby food. Like any kiddo she loves her fruit and just likes her veggies. Her face is priceless when she doesn't like it :-)

Wearing any size that looks like they will fit her. Typically 12 months but sometimes her big belly can't even fit into those in the waist. Unfortunately Mya's clothes don't really work for Macy!

Size 3 Pampers. Huggies size 3 are too small!

Has two bottom teeth

Claps her hands and is so proud of herself for doing so!


I have two favorite times of the day with Macy. In the morning Mya and I always go in to her bed when we hear her wake up. She gets so super excited when she see's us and also when I pick her up. Love That, Love Her! My next favorite is picking her up from daycare. She again, gets so excited and just kicks and giggles and smiles so much. Love, Love, Love! Mya also runs up to me and gives me a big hug with lots of excitement. Its such a joyous time of day that I look forward to!

2 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

awww....too cute :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much alike those first two pictures are! Wow! :) You have some beautiful kiddos, Brandy!