Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And 3 years later

We have a family of 5! Three years ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life! It was cold and SNOW WHITE! We got some beautiful pictures but froze our rears off! I was pregnant with Mya too but my dress hid it fairly well :-)

Who would have thought in 3 years SO much could happen! Life is simply that...life. There are good times and bad, things we have learned about each other that we have come to find out we may not like but moreso how there are some things that make us love each other more. I love my husband in so many ways that I could never imagine my life without him. I'm sure I frustrate him like he does me sometimes but when it comes down to it he knows I will always be there for him and will love him for eternity! Its rare to find true happiness but it's so nice when you do!

Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you so very much!



I'm sure my hubby would agree with me, the pic above was the BEST TIME of our Lives!! Our flight leaving for Jamaica! We may have to go back for our 5 year!! Muuuuaaahhhh Love you!!

3 comments:

Grandma Peggy said...

LOVE the wedding pic!! Happy Anniv, you're a fun couple with precious children :)

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary guys! Hope you had a great day!

laura mcpherson said...

Happy Anniversary!! I didn't know you had a winter wedding :) How beautiful!! Congrats on three years. You have created a beautiful family together!