Wednesday, January 26, 2011

9 Months...etc!

Macy turned 9 months old this month! I will get to that but first, a little peek into our lives during the week.

Both kids are mis-matched thanks to "accidents" and blowing out the diaper. Thanks to Debbie I didn't have to clean it all up because it happened at daycare. :-) When we get home the story get's even more interesting.

Mya did something (who knows what!) to Macy that made her cry. Macy crawls to us for sympathy with her sad little puppy dog face.
She is obviously STILL upset about the entire ordeal. And you know the only thing that will make her happy now is a snack...she isn't getting any thinner!

And this is Mya "What? What did I do?" Little onery, don't ya think?!??

Sometimes it's exhausting! But it's totally worth it and I love 'em to pieces!
-
Now Macy is 9 months old and becoming more independent and onery herself.
*Has two bottom and two top teeth
*Will hold her own bottle if you MAKE her
*Weighed 23lbs 7 oz at her appt.
*Eats all of the time, and she has decided enough with the baby food, I want some meat!
*Crawls all over, stands up all over, but hasn't taken any steps.
*Again, eats all of the time...NO exaggeration :-)
*Super happy baby, sleeps very well at night
*Really loves playtime and trying to play with whatever Mya is playing with-Typical.
*Babbles a lot and has started to yell/scream. I'm sure that will go over well in church.
*Flashes her smile unless your a stranger, and has the cutest little laugh!
(So, my brother gave me photoshop for xmas. I did edit this pic and it turned out fantastic...but I cannot find it on my computer anywhere and I know I saved it. Crap! But I am not taking the time to search for it nor do it again right now. Sorry for the snot and drool...hey she's a teething baby!)








Mya-Our little snow angel. Daddy took her out both days we had snow and she absolutely LOVED it!

We went to KC and saw Kaiden and had a lot of fun despite the cold temps. We went to the T-Rex cafe at Legends Mall and of course we forgot the camera, the diaper bag, and our brains somewhere! We did score really awesome deals at Old Navy though...the bad part is Mya fell off the bench her and Kaiden were suppose to be sitting on nice and quietly. She fell right onto her head. Yep, usual for Mya. She is so clumsy and it's always her noggin. My guess is because it's the heaviest part of her :-) haha!
Back at the hotel the kids swam. Even little Macy...her first time ever!

Kaiden is our fish. He is a really good swimmer and is remarkably patient with Mya


Again, the best pic I can get of the three of them. Its a challenge. Period.

Wanted to end with a snap shot of Macy's two front teeth. They should make you smile...or laugh a bit :-) I love them!

No comments: