Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days = Snow Ice Cream = YUM!

Mya has really enjoyed these snow days and we have made the best of them. Tuesday I was lucky enough to stay home with the girls and we never left our warm home....it was great! Mya dressed up in her princess get-up and pranced around in her high heels. I love little girls!!Mya wanted to feed Macy, so I let her with supervision of course. It was so cute and Macy loved it! She's not always fond of veggies but she will eat whatever Mya gives her.
I did work today but when we got home Mya and I played in the snow. Usually it's Fredo out in the cold but it looked like fun and I needed to scoop up some snow for Snow Ice Cream. Alfredo thought I was nuts!!

Mya was super excited...mostly just because "ice cream" was in the sentence. She helped me impatiently :-)
Success! I loved this as a kid so I am happy to share it with my girls. It was soooo good!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

There were sure lots of us eating snow ice cream last month!

So glad you got to stay home and enjoy the day with the girls!