Sunday, March 6, 2011

WoW

It's really been over a month since I posted. Well, it's been quite chaotic around here. Sickness, birthday planning, truck searching and the day-to-day is very tedious. I'm not sure how time flies but it truly does. Mya will be THREE this month. Yes. Denial. Macy will be One in April. Again. Denial!


I've been so busy that I have snapped a few photos here and there but nothing too spectacular to show. Just my growing girlies! I completely missed Macy's 10 month post. She is as big as ever :-) She will give you a "hi-five", walks on her own very short distance but still crawls a lot and maneuvers around furniture. She is using her walker too. She blabs as much as Mya does these days! Loves to dance and clap and laughs at herself for no reason. Eats more than Mya and probably as much as me! We just got her a new car seat because she is too big for her infant carrier anymore. She is funny, cute as a button, and so dang ornery! We have our hands full with her.


Mya is...well beautiful Mya. Acts and talks like she is 12. My little mini me :-) Since she will be three we have been talking about pre-school. Not really sure where to start or where to go. Its a challenge that I didn't think would be so hard! She is a really well behaved little girl for the most part and likes to be sweet and say "mommy I love you" just out of the blue. She really steals daddy's heart when she does it to him. Yep, she is practicing for when she is 16!


Fredo has been working hard lately and going on little sleep. This really isn't much different than normal except he wants to buy a truck so that's his incentive. An older one that will be all his. In other words, he won't have to share it with me or the kids. It will scream "MAN"! I hope he finds one we can both agree on!!


So much going on these next few months! Spring Break and Kaiden, the girls' birthday party, my brother and SIL are coming home, my other brother's graduation, our vacation to Cozumel, Alfredo and I's birthday, My 10 year reunion (Yikes!) and so much more! See, we really are THAT busy!
*
Alfredo got Macy her very first ring pop for Valentines Day. She wouldn't let go of it. Need I say more? :-)

We did a little make-over for our dining room in the past weeks also. I don't have a before pic but even if I did I might hesitate to put it on here. It was very drab and I can honestly say I was a little embarrassed! But here is the Now picture. Considering we have two very small girls...this is fabulous for us! New curtains, picture, chairs, table runner and centerpiece. All from TJ Maxx and Gordmans except the chairs, they are from Overstock. I put the centerpiece together and I am proud it turned out so well!


Miss Macy


Sass
Sleeping beauty. I'm sure going to miss this when she grows up :(
Thankfully my girls play really well together most of the time. Their room is a mess but they are having fun. That's what matters. The mess will be gone eventually when they are too old to play like this so I'll treasure these moments for now!
Bath Time. Splash Time. They both love it!

This is the box from Macy's new car seat. Of course they have played in it for hours. and hours. I would say its a cheap toy, but really...it wasn't!

Love my girls. Love my hubs. Thankful for everything I have. I enjoy looking at the pictures of my girls so happy. Its innocent happiness that I absolutely adore!

2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

I'm in denial! Your girls cannot be growing so fast! You are one busy rockstar mom =) What is your trip for? That is exciting!!

Theresa said...

Look at all the pictures of them laughing and having fun! I will never believe for a second that they ever don't get along! You're a lucky lady to be blessed with such beautiful little girls!