My little girl is 3 today. Hard to believe how time flies! She is my little mini-me all too much. If that rings true, I am glad she is 3 and not 13 :-) I love her to pieces and she is a lot of fun at this age. Her words amaze me and her loving ways make my heart melt. I can't say enough about her, she is absolutely perfect and I love her to the moon and back!
We have a lot planned for her to celebrate this milestone. Tonight we are going to Chuck E Cheese. Yea, chaos! We are also going to Iowa to celebrate their birthdays and Alana's. Then we will have a joint party for both of them coming up soon. She will be celebrating for weeks!
So, pictures to come from tonight's adventure! And we have Kaiden too!
We have a lot planned for her to celebrate this milestone. Tonight we are going to Chuck E Cheese. Yea, chaos! We are also going to Iowa to celebrate their birthdays and Alana's. Then we will have a joint party for both of them coming up soon. She will be celebrating for weeks!
So, pictures to come from tonight's adventure! And we have Kaiden too!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mya! I know Katie misses you this week! Can't wait to hear all about the party!
She is a doll :))))
Post a Comment