Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese's

Kaiden is here for Spring Break! We are enjoying every single minute of him. The girls adore him and are giving him tons of lovin :-) Here are some pics since he has been here... Macy is flashin those dimples
She was so tired! So stinkin cute!

Mya made cookies on Sunday to take to daycare to celebrate her birthday. She really enjoys helping and likes the sprinkles. A little too much sometimes.
The finished product...Yum! You can't really tell but it's suppose to be fish and dolphins.
I love this picture! We enjoyed the nice weather and can't wait for it to stick around.
Kaiden wearing his new shades. I told Alfredo that this will be Kaiden in 10 years when he is a professional baseball player putting in a dip or sunflower seeds. Although I hope he never takes up any of those habits!
The morning of Mya's birthday we took some pictures. We are both cranky in the morning but this picture wasn't too bad.

My mom stopped by too. Mya is trying to figure out how to put three fingers up.

After work and daycare when we came home Daddy and Kaiden got Mya some birthday gifts. She LOVES presents as all kids do. She was super excited!

On our way to Chuck E. Cheese's. Mya kept saying "I see it, Chuck E. CHEESE!" Although I'm pretty sure she had no idea where she was going. She took the Tinkerbell Daddy got her and she was all excited!

Kaiden tries to act shy for the camera. They were both pretty into watching the movie! Macy loves to eat her toes!

Finally, our destination!

I love this picture of Macy and Alfredo! Both so cute!

Mya was scared to death of Chuck. She ran the other way!

The girls! Don't you just wanna SqUeEzE those cheeks!


Ride 'Em Cowboy!
After our fun we got Ice Cream on the way home!
I think she had a great birthday and that's only the beginning!! I have so much planned for their actual party. I'm probably as excited for it as they are :-)
Before bed Mya was all over Kaiden, just showering him with kisses! I think she watches Mommy and Daddy a little too much...hehe!

No comments: