That's what Mya calls rolie polie's. It's the cutest thing ever! She likes her bugs or at least the "nice" ones like ladybugs, junebugs and the macaroli's :-) Zane and her were digging for them below

Last weekend we had Kaiden here for Saturday. He is growing up so much so fast. It's hard around here for him because he doesn't know anyone and everyone else is too young. He gets bored and always wants to do something-typical kid!

Alfredo with his beer and Kaiden with his pop-lol

We did take him to play basketball. He is such a perfectionist and is really hard on himself to do good. He is just like his father! All of us went and that can be difficult. Macy walked around everywhere mostly. Mom got her this hat for her birthday and its really cute! She will leave it on as long as she is occupied.

Little Boomer went too! (Brad and Whit's dog!) They came back that Saturday and we were all so happy to see them!

That Sunday as Alfredo took Kaiden back we went to my family's and celebrated both my brother's birthdays and Brad's short-term return home. We went up to Gram's house to see the raccoon they trapped. Macy just loves Grams!!

Below the girls were modeling Grandpa's new truck! :-)


Mya loves the trampoline and she thinks Boomer should too!!

It is so nice to have Brad and Whit home. Gosh I wish they could just stay! We enjoy their company so much. Aunt Whitney let Mya paint her fingernail's blue. It was quite the paint job.

Fast forward to this weekend. Memorial day is always Rocklahoma for the guys. They go down to Tulsa and kill their livers and their ears. They go on no sleep, no water, just beer and things we don't want to know about. There will be no pictures of that! :-) I hope they have fun and enjoy their male bonding. They all need it but its very hard on us at home. Two is so much harder than one and I am thankful to have Alfredo here! I miss him and I always think of that saying-you never know what you miss until its gone-So Very True!
The girls and I are having our fun too though. Friday night I got a sitter and a few of us went out for El Maguey's and Drinks. It was so nice! Saturday we went to the park and fed the ducks. They were scary! They almost attack you and take the bread out of your hands. I thought since we went in the evening they would be full. Yeah right! Mya liked them at first then she got scared when they came running at us. Macy was trying to pet them-bad idea! I had to hold her after that. Again, its so hard with two!


The girls really enjoyed the park. It was Macy's first time to actually run around. She didn't know what to think at first then she got use to it. Loved the swing and and slides. Mya of course-loved everything!


We went to the lake this afternoon and had a great time. 3 year olds are so much fun! Mya could have played at the swimming beach all day long. Macy wasn't so fond of the sand on her feet. She hung on to me mostly and Joyce helped a lot too! Thank goodness for Grandmas! We weren't at camp long and Mya wanted to go home. I thought she was tired and that was it. She was asleep in about 5 minutes-actually both of them were. Tired little girls!
So, I miss my hubby and can't wait for him to come home. The girls miss him too. Mya asked "where's my daddy?" :-( He will be home sometime tomorrow and we will cover him with hugs and kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment