Macy is growing so fast. I think she looks so old in this picture.
Look at those lips!
My brother Zach and cousin Megan graduated from Newkirk this past weekend. I am very proud of him and hope for great things for his future and Megan's too.
Macy
*Cutting one of her molars. This totally sucks. She is cranky, runny nose, very clingy and I just feel bad for her and I both!
*Climbs too much. Deb told me she climbs on top of her picnic table and stands on top. She has no fear at all and is such a tomboy!
*Waves bye bye, loves to give high fives, and kisses
*Walks all over and hasn't crawled in quite some time
*Likes to play with Mya most of the time. Occasionally she gets annoyed with her and just cries about it.
*Hits, A LOT. Mostly Mya on the head. This is paybacks from all of the times Mya was giving her love taps on her head.
*I need to weigh her. I'm not sure of her weight except for hefty!
*Didn't do too well on whole milk so I am giving her the toddler formula. When its gone we will try milk again.
*Still has a night time bottle. She will drink her milk from a sippy but for some reason we still give her a bottle. I probably should stop that!
*Daddy gives her nighttime bottle and she has been going to sleep with him lately. I put her to bed when I go to sleep.
Mya
*Talks way too much. Way too loud. I struggle getting her to use her "inside voice"
*Steals my heart when out of the blue she says "Mommy, I love you"
*Is mostly a good listener.
*Her eating depends on the day. Sometimes she will clean her plate and other times barely touch it.
*Funny and grose but she always has to go "poop" at 6pm. Silly girl!
*Always wants and evening snack.
*Goes to sleep in her bed, but ends up in mine!*Has stopped twirling her hair but now picks her lips. Hmm..She has a nervousness about her!
Both girls really enjoy being outside. They would play out there all evening if we didn't make them come inside. For the most part they play well together or at least as good as is to be expected. Mya tries to mother Macy a little too much sometimes. I have had to break up a few fights between them but its pretty comical!
1 comment:
You have the CUTEST!!! little girls :)) They are SO different..must have been the milk man :)
Post a Comment