Thursday, June 23, 2011

Only my Child!

If you have a weak stomach I shall warn you now! This is not a post for the queasy!!

My dear Macy POOPED in the bathtub!! Yeah, I was shocked too! I wouldn't normally post something so sickening except I am doing blog books for each year and I want Macy to remember this when she is older. I promise you though...NO Pictures!

Alfredo was giving Macy a bath and we had just cleaned her up from a dirty diaper. All of a sudden I hear Alfredo yelling at me. I of course though, Oh Geez what does he need now :-) Mya and I were showering and he brought Macy to me and said "Here, you take her, she just pooped in the tub!" What???? No Way! I thought oh, she has diarrhea and couldn't help it. He replies "No, not diarrhea..POOP!" HAHAHAHA. He was absolutely, no way, no matter how much money you have, going to clean it up. Thanks hon! So after all of us girls showered I gloved up and clean out her nastiness from the tub. Then bleached it! What in the world, is this normal?!?!? As a nurse I see a lot of crap on a daily basis but this just about topped it all. It was somewhat hilarious and my poor little baby just didn't know what happened. Of course Mya chimed in and kept asking "Macy pooped in the bathtub?" Yes Mya, she did. "Oh Man!" Yea, that's what we thought too. LOL

Gross right? Sorry but I thought it was blog book worthy so you get to hear it too :-) I'm sure I won't post for a while because we are crazy busy in the upcoming week but I will have lots to post when I return!

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

It is totally normal, Brandy! It happens to almost every parent at least once especially during the potty training ages! I think the water just relaxes them and they can't always control it! My son has done it so I know how you feel!

Grandma Peggy said...

LOL...yes, too funny, they all do it. BUT it still is gross!!!

laura mcpherson said...

Yep, totally gross and totally NORMAL! We've been there, done that too. Not fun to clean up, huh?!? I agree with McKenzie...I think the water just relaxes them. Barrett has done it once, I think we had just started potty training. He was old enough to know what happened, and he cried because he felt so bad.