Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Favorites and Macy is 18 months!

Mya's dance class has been a lot of fun and she is really enjoying it. I am actually quite proud of her because she listens well to her teacher. She looks forward to her dance class and I'm glad she likes it so much. I like seeing her in the leotard :-) and it's also fun to do her hair. Love My Girls!






If you are friends with me on facebook you have seen this rotten photo! Little stinker put purple fingernail polish on my carpet. It was bright purple sparkly polish, I had just tried to wipe it up quickly before taking a picture. Both girls have sparkles on their clothes from it, still! I did however get it to come out of the carpet.... But that's not the point!



Having a tea party :-)


LOL


Today we went to AppleJack Pumpkin Patch. We had fun and got a few little pumpkins for our front porch. Macy was only had about a 20 minute nap and wasn't the happiest chick in the world but we managed.






















Yep, this is the best one I could get.




So my little chunk is 18 months old tomorrow. WOW, how time flies. A short catch-up on what's she has been doing lately:


* Macy is wearing mostly 24mo-2t shirts and bottoms. She can still fit into some 18 month clothes but its a stretch. Our problem is her waistline.

*Loves her soy milk. Still haven't tried to go back to whole cow's milk just yet.

*Teething-Ugh! She got her bottom canine teeth in (at least that's what I call them!) and now she is getting the top ones. It's no fun at all. 8 dirty diapers daily, cranky and just wants to be held!

*Is on such a good nighttime routine. Give her her blankie, kisses to everyone and I lay her down in her crib, night-night! She always has her thumb in her mouth and other fingers holding onto her blankie. Super cute!

*Eats, everything still!

*Hasn't developed an extensive vocabulary but does say a few words-The most common is MORE, Mama, Daddy, No, Shoes, Juice, and Mya.

*Is Miss Independent and likes to throw tantrums from time to time

*Likes her sister...sometimes. They play really well together some and fight the others. I just hope they are close when they get older. Right now Mya bothers Macy a lot, but I'm sure that will change in the future :-)

*Has the cutest facial expression, and dimples. She get's out of trouble a lot this way.

*Is a big helper around the house. She has to help me unload the dishwasher, she cleans with all my washcloths and anytime she can get her hands on a baby wipe. She likes to sweep after I have my piles of dirt in a heap-yeah, lots of help!



I could go on and on. We call her chunks, which is terrible I know. She is really thinning out but still has a belly on her which Alfredo and I love. She is a very loveable little girl that is pretty darn amazing. I just love my girls so much there's not a word that can describe it.

1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

Your girls are just too cute :)) Nothing better than being a mommy is there :)))