But they are good ones!! My computer had crashed and has been getting repaired! So, I'm not just setting goals to be broken-ha! I do still plan on blogging twice a month now that my computer is in tip top shape again. That is, until the next time I screw it up ;) A LOT has gone on since last time, so I am going to be brief (hopefully) and just add the keepsakes I want to have in my blog book! Another excuse-blogger has refused to upload my pictures until today! So frustrating!!
Rewind back to Labor Day. We camped that weekend and the kids had a blast. Mya was covered in dirt from head to toe the entire time.
Sometime in September Mya started ballet and tumbling class. She has enjoyed it so far and is really good at ballet, not so much tumbling :-) She can't seem to get her head up off the mat when doing a back bend. I think her arms are too short!



We took the girls to see Disney on Ice, Toy Story 3 and Mya was in love! She acted like she was the only one in the audience and they were waving at her, and putting on the show just for her. I was one proud mommy! It's amazing how her happiness makes me overjoyed almost to tears. Macy well, she did okay. What can you expect from a 1 year old!
1 comment:
I can tell you are loving your new camera! You'll ber blogging more just to show off pictures! :) Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment