I have a goal: blog at least twice monthly! We will see how motivated I am :-)
We always take full advantage of the summers and we did so this year too! Even with the 100+ degree weather.
Snap shot of sweet Macy-
Sometime in July I had my 10 year reunion. We had a great time and its a good thing its every 5-10 years. Too much to drink and not enough sleep!

I just had to post this cute picture of the girls sleeping. They are totally sprawled amongst a ton of pillows. Looks comfy!

We had Kaiden for the latter part of the summer. One weekend he and Alfredo went to Iowa for football camp and to get his gear. It was great father-son bonding and Alfredo's favorite sport to play was football so he enjoys teaching Kaiden the ways! He even played football in Italy so that's impressive to Kaiden (and me too!)

After bath shot. Her belly is so soft, I just love it!
1 comment:
Oh. my. goodness...that last picture! What a little mini daddy :) I have one of those too!! Looks like you've had a busy summer. I think I need to have the same blogging goals! Twice a month sounds easy enough!!
Post a Comment