The girls had a spectacular time Trick-or-treating! Macy got the hang of it real quick. If I put my hand out, someone will give me candy--YESSSS! Mya just wanted to keep going and get more all night. They were super good though and it was a lot of fun for us all. My mom joined us and she was helpful so I did snap a few pictures but mostly enjoyed the evening. We stopped by Dusti and Jermie's house to say hello and get a few pics of the kids together. Fun night!


A neighborhood picture-lol!

My lovely husband surprised me with these -extremely beautiful-flowers at work last week. I was shocked!! Everyone thinks he must have done something wrong. Actually it was a big thanks for supporting his travels to Iowa and back during Kaiden's football games and being Kaiden's biggest fan!

My poor Macy doesn't get a true 18month photo shoot. We just simply have too much going on to try and schedule one more thing in so she get's the short end of the stick. We did however take a short little trek and snapped a few of our own. (except the first one, which she was just being a little ham at home!)
3 comments:
The girls are so pretty :) Their eyes just shine!!
I'm telling you - with your awesome camera and those gorgeous models/kiddos, you won't need many paid photo shoots! And, hey, can I get you to take a family picture of us sometime? Need something to give the family this year at Christmas - just a cute snapshot... ? :)
I love the girl's costumes and you did a fabulous job on Macy's 18 mo pictures! They really do look great!
Post a Comment