So I am trying out this new blogger format and I can't really seem to figure it out much. How do I move pictures? Hmmmm. You will just have to excuse the order of pictures because they are not right!We will see if I go back to the old way. Anyway, we went to Iowa last weekend for Kaiden's 10th birthday. It's hard to believe he is that old now. And already this hard to buy for!
Alfredo and his two brothers below.
Mya passed out on the couch. She just looks so sweet all curled up with such beautiful long locks!
Packing for Iowa--our shirtless girls
And our family pictures. They actually turned out great! We took these with my camera in the alley ways of Iowa. There was a lot of potential and great backgrounds. Ashley-my SIL-took the family ones of us then she helped get the kiddo's to smile while we snapped more shots of them. Kaiden is so super easy to take pictures of. He is old enough to stand still AND smile while looking at the camera too!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our family here and the great food. Alfredo and I went Black Friday shopping and it was all worth it. Since Walmart opens at 10pm I think it was probably more crowded but we still got everything we wanted. I bought some things online too for the same price but I felt better about the buys because I didn't travel, stay up late or freeze my butt off!
No comments:
Post a Comment