The girls went over to "Ansley's house" for cookie decorating. Mya did great, Ansley did good, and Macy ate all of her candy-lol! It is so much fun to watch these girls grow up together. I'm not sure what Karson is going to do with all of these outspoken girls around because they sure do run the place :-) Thanks Miss for the cookies!
I was trying to take pictures of our appliances to sell and Mya of course always wants her picture taken yet NEVER looks at the camera! I adore her hair though. After bath time and night she asks me to braid it. So I french braid it and in the morning we take it out and it's perfectly kinked. LOVE the way it looks! She does the same to mine after I shower at night, well not the braid. She tells me to sit down and not to move my head! She's heard that before. Then she will brush it and put in bows. I look fabulous when she is done :-) No picture of that of course.
The girls and I were playing Barbie's in their room and they preceded to show me their mischief. (Mya will really enjoy her dollhouse from Santa!) Mya's bed is on the left hand side of the picture. SO they get on her bed, crawl across the dresser and into Macy's bed. It's kinda dangerous because they could easily fall. But they think it's hilarious and so much fun! Then they jump and sing and Macy sits on the side. I think I'm going to have to rearrange things!
We celebrated our 4th anniversary on the 15th. We were only suppose to give cards, but my hubs is so sweet and gave me a watch. It's beautiful and even more thoughtful since I never even mentioned wanting one. He just knows me! Thanks love and can't wait for many more years to come! And thanks to Brad and Whit for watching the girls so we could have dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment