I had intended on writing this post prior to 2012 but the wonderful stomach flu got to me first. So, I am back dating this so it gets added to my 2011 blog book :-) I like to look back and see what the girls are doing so here is what they are up to presently.
Mya Elizabeth~
*Loves, I mean LOVES to dance. She is in ballet and tumbling and really enjoys it, but she likes to show off for everyone here at home dancing and singing.
* Too smart for her own good. She amazes me everyday with her intelligence.
*Continues to be a little jealous of her sister. If Macy is on me or daddy, Mya has to be too. Then the fight begins!
*After bath, I must braid her hair. She request it every night.
*Paints her finger/toenails at any chance she gets.
*Dresses up like a princess with the outfit, jewelry, shoes, the whole works
*Is very well behaved and usually listens to me. Although she is a whiner. I cannot seem to break her of that.
*Will go to sleep in her own bed but always ends up in mine. And sometimes starts out there too!
*About 29lbs
*A Momma's girl.
Macy Alexis~
*Ornery.
*Follows her sister's every move.
*Goes to sleep every time with her blankie and thumb in mouth. Now the puppy has joined the crowd also.
*Has gone potty a few times on the big potty. I think mostly because Mya does. We aren't trying to train her but she will tell us potty, get on and pee, or sometimes just let a toot and thinks its hilarious! I'm so not ready for this yet though. I was wanting to wait until summer where there's less clothes to take off-and also less wet clothes to wash!
* About 27lbs
*Still drinks soy milk
*Still eats everything
*Goes to sleep at 7:30pm. She sleeps in her own bed. Just lay her down with blankie and she's out!
*Never leaves anything in her hair
*Never leaves her socks or shoes on
*Has really started throwing fits, hitting and screaming. Hope this passes soon
*Brushes her teeth and washes her hands a lot. She likes doing this for some reason.
*Is very loving and a good snuggler
*Really talking a lot now. Says a lot of words and phrases.
*Loves baby dolls.
Kaiden Alfredo~
*Has no top teeth
*His favorite sport is Football. Although he likes baseball, soccer and basketball too
*Has a crush on Kate, but doesn't know if she likes him back ;)
*A very good, loving big brother
No comments:
Post a Comment