New Year's was pretty low key due to all of the sickness everyone had endured. Alfredo had fun dancing downstairs with the kids before the adults showed up. It worked out pretty well that all three kids were down and out way early! Macy went to sleep like clockwork, Mya fell asleep on my lap upstairs and Kaiden fell asleep on the couch. All before 10:00pm!
We moved Kaiden and Mya to our bed and this is how we found them. SO SWEET!
Macy loves to brush her teeth and wash her hands. She does it instantly when she is asked too. The only problem is she thinks she does a good enough job that Mommy shouldn't brush them. So she fights when I do it. I still think its cute though!
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012! My new year's resolution:: blog twice a month!! LOL
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Love the pics :) My mother-in-law works with your sister-in-law, and says she's such a beautiful and sweet girl! Happy New Year to you guys!
Post a Comment