Mya was all too quiet this evening. She hasn't been feeling well and we went to the doctor today. She has a horrific urinary tract infection. Poor baby, we all know how terrible that feels! I turned on a movie in our room and typically she is all eyes on the movie. And since she wasn't feeling the greatest I thought she may even fall asleep. Yea right! I walk in to find this....
SHE CUT HER HAIR OFF!!!!!
I couldn't help but laugh and grab my camera. The good thing is she didn't cut it too short. She just gave herself some bangs. OH MY STARS! I thought the picture above was all she cut but we found more and more! On her right side she cut quite a bit off the underneath too so it's pretty thin compared to the other side. I expected this to come at some point and I am thankful she isn't bald!
You can see how thin her right side is :(
This is a picture for the books for sure! Little stinker.
2 comments:
o, no!!! Mya elizabeth!! Good thing your bday party is still a couple of weeks away! ps i do like the bangs!
Oh my golly!! I can't help but giggle a little at that :) I guess it could have been a LOT worse! I never cut my own hair...but at the sitter one day (about Mya's age) I cut one of the other little girls' hair! te-he! So, I guess it happens a lot!
Post a Comment