Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mya~4 Years Old

Four! Cuatro! Where in the world does time go?  It seems like only yesterday Mya was born.  She is still so tiny and little, it's hard to believe she will be starting pre-school in August.  Really?  Can't be so! I'm proud of the little girl she is becoming. She is growing up and is very independent.  Very, VERY strong willed.  That child I swear can whine anyone into insanity.  We are working on that though- lol.  Marshmallows are great bribery :)  She is intelligent, kind, gorgeous, and loves her family dearly.

Mya Elizabeth:
*Will fight me tooth and nail to wear a dress or skirt in the mornings. All Girl!
*Talks non-stop and it quite funny in some of her remarks
*Can wear 4-5T shirts, but bottoms are 3T and can be smaller!
*Loves to do "homework"
*Dresses in her princess get-up at least 4x a week and prances around in high heels
*Paints her nails, wears make-up (fake!) and jewelry a lot. Oh, and don't forget her purse!
*Enjoys coloring and having tea parties.
*Mothers Macy to death
*Watches movies way too much
*Is not a really good eater unless its snacks.  She will sometimes make a "happy plate" but its rare.
*I put her to bed and she ends up in mine. (I secretly love it though)

She will be having a princess party this weekend but we always do something special on their actual birthday too.  You will not believe what she got this year! I said I would never do it, yet I gave in.  And I even convinced Alfredo to give in too!  A Guinea Pig.  Yikes! So here's a glimpse of Rita, our new guinea pig!





1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

She is for sure, one of a kind :)) I always love it when she visits!!