I have a lot to catch up on! Last weekend all of the Iowa family came to town. It was great to have them all here and the girls had a ball. They all get along so well and there is never a boring moment. So here is the recap!
Macy and Alana showing off their bellies
It was a movie and popcorn kinda night! The smaller kids in the back all snuggled in while the big kids up front and center.
On Saturday we went to Tanganyika. It was a lot of fun and beautiful weather!
Macy petting the snake. She is not afraid to pet anything!
Mya, Kendra, Luna, and Eva with her back towards us!
This pictures is too cute. The three of them holding hands. Simple joy.
Petting the kangaroo. They are SO soft!
Feeding the goats
Not sure why I love these pictures so much. I just think its so nice that they all love each other. Kaiden does pretty well considering he is the only boy around!
Feeding the birds. They were pretty full by the time we came in but still got a few of them to eat...just for the picture-lol
And the bunnies. An all time favorite.
I'm not sure what it is about a "park". Really. Mya couldn't wait to play.
Yep, the best picture I could get of the three of them.
Mya and Eva riding horses
Petting some dragon thing. haha
We can't stop at an all day adventure to the Wildlife Park. We came home and had an Easter egg hunt too!
I think this picture is funny. The big girls are running to get the eggs on the trampoline. Macy...she's the smart one...just look on the ground guys! LOL
Eva and her basket full of eggs
All of the kids.
Eva, Kendra, Mya, Luna, Ansley
Macy and Alana
(Ansley fit right in....I believe she even thinks she is Mexican now too!)
It was super fun and I enjoy having everyone down. We just need a bigger house and a few more refrigerators! Love my Iowa Fam!
More to come on Mya's Princess Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment