Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 17, 2012

Macy's 2nd birthDAY. 
We always do something a little special for their "day". It rarely falls on their actual party so we celebrate just us and it's a tradition.  I'm hoping to make this a tradition also...when they wake up their room is full of balloons (or at least a few!)

 Nice bed head :)  Macy was ecstatic when she woke up.  She's not always in the best of moods but this day she was! She couldn't wait to take them to show Mya.


 That evening Alfredo presented her with a cake and she of course loved that too.


  Like a pro they blew out the candles and enjoyed some Oreo cake..Yum!
 Alfredo always does this to the kids lol.
Daddy gives them their first diamonds.  Like her sister, she got diamond earrings for her 2nd birthday.  I wasn't able to capture a picture of her so I had to settle for the next day. She was too preoccupied and wouldn't sit still and I was afraid of losing them!

Up next...Ice Cream Sundae Party! It was pretty SWEET!

1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

What a neat idea, balloons to wake up too!! :))