Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Macy~2 years old

Another shocker to this Mama! Really, my last born is two years old today.  I will never have another "baby" in the house....well, at least one that I grew :-) It seems like time has just flown by and I hope these blog books I keep are a great way for my girls to look back at their childhood.  Because unfortunately I cannot freeze time, only snapshots of memories.  Sad, although I would like for the rut of "terrible two's" to swiftly make their way out of her! She, like her sister, hit that a little too early.  It should be called more like "terrible toddler" stage if you ask me :) So onto the ornery one....

*LOVE how much she is saying these days.  My favs: Oh My Gawsh!, Uh Oh psgetti-o, "What?! UGH!" with such an attitude typically in regard to Mya, "thank you your welcome" all together and "cheeseburger" because for some reason she says this all of the time-lol.  Probably the most common thing she says "mommy, I want milk"  The newest thing "Excuuuse Me"
*Still loves her soy milk although she has been drinking cows milk at Deb's house and does just fine
*Wears 2-3T everything and size 6-7 shoes. The girls can wear each others clothes
*Still sleeps with her blankie and puppy in her own bed. Easy cheesy to get her to sleep
*Trouble. Trouble. Trouble. This little princess is always testing the limits.  If she is quiet its typically a bad thing.
*Just got over Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  Poor baby, she had it so terrible.  Blisters everywhere and the remnants on her feet are peeling away.
*Can't keep her away from water.  No matter how much water it is, she is in it.
*Does everything her big sis does.
*Is slimming down but still my little chunks
*Does not like it when I brush her teeth.
*Throws tantrums from time to time.
*Somewhat potty training.  Deb says she does great at daycare but at home she is lazy.  I'm not really pushing it too hard though...she is just now two! I ask her and she will go but she won't tell me when she has to.
* I believe she is part kangaroo.  This kid loves to jump
*Shoes.  All girl and totally obsessed with shoes.

I love my Macy to pieces.  Every night when I lay her down for bed we say to each other "I love you to the moooon and back!" She giggles and repeats it ever so cutely.  I try to cherish the moments when she comes and lays with me or sits on my lap because eventually she won't want to do that anymore.

There's something about a love between mother and daughter.  Its completely indescribable.

1 comment:

laura mcpherson said...

Oh, goodness! I'm gonna cry! Can't believe your baby is TWO! She looks absolutely precious--great pic, Mama!