Sunday, September 30, 2012

Iowa trip

As always, the trips to Iowa are fun-filled and and short lived.  We had a great time visiting with everyone and the kids were plum worn out on the way home! 




Kaiden and Dad before the game. BOTH were nervous ;)


Sweet Alana






 Kaiden played good and they won...actually they haven't lost a game yet!  The girls stayed with Abuelita so it was nice to sit and watch without little ones always needing something.  AND I was able to get a few pictures.  

Once we returned back to the house we walked over to the park.  The awesome thing about where Ashley and Adi live is that the park is in walking distance as well as the Mall.  Heck ya! It's rare that I miss a trip to the mall when we are there.  Its a 5 minute walk vs. an hour drive to Wichita.  Nice Excuse for me!

 Eva is super strong and awesome at gymnastics.  She did this far better on the monkey bars than Kaiden even!





We left early and I think it takes twice as long to get back home as it does to get there!  The girls were mostly well behaved the entire time.  I wish someone would invent a neck pillow-thingy-ma-jig that actually WORKED for little kids.  I swear I have tried everything so when they are sleeping in the car seat their necks aren't kinked.  Nothing works.  Ugh.  

No comments: