Yes, that's right THREE girls! Well, I adopted Ansley :) I'm pretty sure Miss and I co-parent them all. It's so much fun to have our girls so close in age and neighbors too. They sure spend a lot of time together and let's hope that benefits their parents in the future so they can't get away with anything. I know, who am I kidding?? Anyway, Mya has spent the night as Ansley's house once before but this was the girls' first sleepover at our house. Ansley stayed with us and watched Pocahontas and ate popcorn with M&M's. Yum! They stayed up late talking and laughing. The definition of Girls! And they woke us up bright and early the next morning.
I adore my kiddo's. They look so innocent but as you all know looks can be deceiving...
because they didn't act very good in church this day!
I think it's payback from when I was a little girl. Watch out world!
3 comments:
Your girls are SO cute!! Missing them ♥ Fun, fun to have such special neighbors to share in the memories!
They all look like they had a great time! What fun for the girls to all be so close :) I can't believe your two girls are almost the same height! Growing so fast!
I didn't know you guys are neighbors - how FUN! You're going to have so many fantastic memories over the years. :) The girls are precious!
Post a Comment