Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gingerbread Festival

The kids are old enough now to really enjoy making a gingerbread house.  With the help of Miss, the girls got the foundation built and then they did all of the decorating!  Macy didn't know she could eat the candy at first so she was doing pretty well.  Then, she figured out it REALLY was edible :)  Not so much went onto the gingerbread house after that.  Ansley stayed and helped Mya out for a while but somehow I missed a picture of the three of them.  I swear I took it!







 My girls absolutely LOVED the gingerbread's!

 Mya liked them so much wanted to give them her gingerbread house.  Maybe she thought they needed a place to stay?  Not sure but I asked her several times if she really wanted to give it away and she was insistent!  Such a big heart! Luckily "Ginger" asked if Mya would keep it at her house!


No comments: