Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Macy~3 Years Old

My baby girl is 3 years old *sniff*sniff* 

You can't hardly see Macy in her bed because she is all snuggled in.  


Exactly 3 years ago my chubby bundle of joy was born.  I couldn't imagine life without her...





Macy gets shy when she is the center of attention. But when it's just family she does better and she was all smiles and full of joy because this day was all about her!

What Macy is up to now at 3 years old: 
* weight is about 32lbs
*Eats very well.  In fact, when she hears daddy getting something from the pantry she hops up and wants some too.  Especially if it is sweet!
*Wants to be like her big sister
*Wears her heart on her sleeve.  She cries in an instant but is calmed fairly easily
*Is mostly wearing age appropriate clothes
*Likes to brush her teeth
*Can count to 10 and will count objects too
*Knows all of her colors
*Is now into wearing her "dance class" every. single. day. after daycare
*Is obsessive.  When she has something she likes, she is over the top with it
*Stubborn as all get out
*Is a great snuggler
*Acts like a baby a little too much
*Still has a blankie and sucks her thumb when she goes to sleep. Still trying to break the thumb habit. 
*Is afraid of any bug
*Ornery as all get out
*Cracks us up all of the time, saying the funniest things.

She is one of the most lovable kids I know. I have nicknames her squishy because she still has her baby chub and I love it so.  I could squeeze and hug her all day long.  We are so proud of the little girl she is becoming. We love you to the moon and back Mace!

No comments: