Saturday, April 6, 2013

BiRtHdAy PaRtY!

I had intended on the girls having seperate parties.  But it seems like there is never enough time to get it all done, so together it became.  They had already each picked out a theme so to the best of my ability I combined it.  Mya was thrilled about having her friends come to her party and that is all she talked about for weeks.  It was a big relief when the time came to PARTY! 



Pizza Hut was a wee bit too small but we all survived and the guys stepped out to the bar :)
So, let the pictures do the talking....



























Papa Mark and Tina got them a playhouse and they absolutely love it.  All of the kids play in there and have a ball.  It is definitely a hit! It was missing a few windows in this picture but I will post one later once we plant flowers in them :-)

The girls really enjoyed all of their gifts so Thank You to everyone who was able to make it out to celebrate with us.  They are very loved, and very spoiled little girls!

No comments: