These girls. You can never get a good picture of them both together. And, Macy seems to always have sticker in the middle of her forehead anymore. Funny, funny girls.
The girls really enjoyed coloring Easter eggs this year. They dunked them and got to "paint" them however they wanted. Although I love the baby stage, I really enjoy them growing up and becoming independent too!
Zane joined us for the afternoon just to play. He got in on the fun too!
We went to church in Newkirk and since it's such a small church there weren't that many little kids to hunt eggs. That turned out great for Mya! Macy was a little shy and didn't really care too much for it.
It was nice enough out that we did our usual thing down at the pond. It was so enjoyable and the fact that I didn't have to worry about the girls was even better. My mom kept them pretty well entertained :)
Grandpa had his pond dug out so the girls were thrilled with the big dirt piles everywhere. That's all I need to keep them busy for hours.
Macy wasn't too fond of the mud.
No comments:
Post a Comment