Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sisters

My girls love each other to pieces.  I love watching them interact and form forever bonds.  Mya takes on the mother hen role and makes sure Macy is always okay.  I think Macy would probably beat someone up for Mya, haha! With all of these snow days and cold weather we have been inside a lot making those bonds even stronger.  We have somewhat gotten away from Macy's obsession with her Hello Kitty dress. Now she is all about her "dance clothes".  
She is performing a beautiful ensemble to her own beat :)




 Mya's long lashes.  She is going to be the envy of all women around with those things.  

  It was one of our snow days that I was trying to find some fun things for the kids to do without having to get out in the weather. We had an old balloon so I taped some spoons to paper plates and let them have at it.  They had so much fun! Alfredo thought I was crazy but it worked wonderfully.  We also did the volcano experiment that somewhat failed but still was neat.  Of course we threw some homework in there and coloring/drawing.  That is what Mya does on most days....color and draw pictures.  



 Macy...put this one on there for future reference :)
 Beyonce.  
Doesn't she have sexy legs? 






Sisters Forever.  Love. Them.

No comments: