Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little Popsicles

The kids just want to play outside ALL DAY in the snow.  Miss and Zach invited us over to his parent's house for sledding yesterday.  The kids had a blast!  It was really cold outside though and we all just about froze into little popsicles :)












We all went sledding again today, but we went down to the fairgrounds.  It was a TON of fun!  The kids and adults really enjoyed the big hills and it wasn't nearly as cold as yesterday.  I didn't take my camera so I will have to get some pictures from Miss, but I got a few after-shots.  Alfredo and I had one big tumble on the sled that I'm glad no-one got a picture of :)

Hot Cocoa hits the spot!

Of course....snow ice cream.  The girls love the stuff and my mom use to make it when I was little.  I really can't ever let a fresh snow pass me by without making some.  It just wouldn't be right!  I needed a bit more vanilla but it was still yummy!

I have to be honest though....I'm ready for Spring and Sunshine.  This snow is for the birds!

No comments: