Mya is definitely at the age where she really gets into the show. She knew the name of every character (that may be good or bad, not sure!). She was up dancing and clapping and really was a hoot! Macy enjoyed it to, but I think was more in "awe" of things. Kaiden, well, he is 11 years old. I think he liked it okay.
Macy nearly ate the whole thing of popcorn. Sheesh
Kaiden eating his $12.00 sno cone. When I paid $36.00 for three of them the kids were done! Haha
We had GREAT seats! Front row! There was one row on the floor in front but other than that we couldn't have been any closer. It made it more exciting.
When Snow White came out Mya said "Snow White...you're my favorite!"
Love this picture of the three girls <3 p="">
We all had a good time. Miss and her family were right behind us (Thanks to Teresa for the seats!) and so the kids had fun together. I think that worked out perfectly. Afterwards we went and got Kaiden a new do. His hair was extremely long and I must say after the haircut he looks so handsome!
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment