Friday, June 21, 2013

Spending time with my Kids

I took a couple of extra days off of work when we returned from our vacation to spend with the girls.  I was so glad I did.  I missed them so much and we had a lot of fun together.  All they wanted was ice cream though so I'm pretty sure Abuelita gave them a steady diet of it while we were away. One day Miss and I took the kids to the pool and they loved that! Otherwise it was spent showing a lot of love to each other!

 Macy is always curious.  Always trying to figure out something or see how it works/what it is.  
 Water gun fight.  I think the kids missed each other too!




 Karson has no fear.  He just dives in the water!



 Cute little touche!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email address is LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com :)