Mya has two favorite activites: Arts & Crafts and Drawing. This kid could draw and color all day long. We were at WalMart the other day and she asked for a diary. Yes, a DIARY. How in the world does she even know that word? I ended up getting her a little notebook with an elastic band to close it. BEST. THING. EVER. She loves it. Although she just draws pictures in it, she holds it close to her heart. Its a big deal!
I'm not really sure what kids her age really draw but I'm pretty proud of her artistic ability :)
She begs for this...
A few of her diary entries...hehe!
Her Witch
Notice the finger puppets scarves :) Haha, so cute!
Melissa asked if Mya could learn to ride without training wheels. Sure! You go right ahead Miss and show her the way :) She had some difficulties getting the balance thing, but she did very well. In fact, she didn't want me to teach her at all, only Miss. Ansley is really good at riding without training wheels already so I knew she was in good hands. Mya just never wanted to try it, and I never pushed. I guess when there's an element of peer pressure it helps! Thanks Miss for showing her. After that, she did let me help her and she was doing wonderful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment