Macy is the grasshopper catching queen. Somehow Grandma got her into catching grasshoppers, so now when she catches one we have to send a picture to Grandma. It's pretty cute!
These girls Love to dress up and destroy my closet. I like their diva ways...I look forwards to many days of shopping with my two girls!
Za'Kaiden, Mya, Rebecca, Maddox
More of the grasshopper queen!
The girls were at my dads and I was deep cleaning their rooms. Brad and Evan came over and Evan loved the trampoline. It was very enjoyable for him since the girls were there to jump around and knock him down. He is such a little ham :)
These two crack me up!
Beautiful Macy
This is proof that Macy begs to do the dishes. When she is 16 and tells me she doesn't like them...well at one time you did!
No comments:
Post a Comment