Thursday, March 20, 2014

Finally the tooth is out!! One day before Mya's 6th Birthday

March 20th, 2014:: Mya loses her first tooth!
 
After dinner we decided we would try to pull that darn tooth out.  Both of the bottom lower teeth are coming in behind her baby teeth which I don't think is very good.  As loose as this tooth has been it will surely come out!  Mya was a sport and decided to let me try to pull it out.  So I grabbed a paper towel and yanked on it. Out it came!  She was in shock I think, haha!  I was afraid she would freak out about the blood but she didn't cry, whine or say anything about it.  She ran and got her tooth fairy pillow and immediately stuck it inside.  She really wanted that tooth fairy money!




 My poor Macy.  Recently it has been all about Mya with her birthday party, now her tooth and her birthday all within a week.  Yours is coming baby, don't worry.  Although a 3 year old doesn't understand that :(  so I have been taking her picture too!

 
 

No comments: