This weather has the girls very confused, and us too! One day its nice and sunny and the next it's snowing. So we have some built up energy that makes for a crazy weekend!
Macy. The first thing that comes to mind is "little chef". She helps me cook EVERY DAY in the kitchen. She actually tells Alfredo how to cook too, which is hilarious! She has an obsession/addiction/fetish with gum. Any kind, but loves "hot gum" which is the peppermint kind. This kid could live off of gum and snacks and be perfectly content. She is my snuggler and is still very much attached to her blanket. She naps some days, but not all. She is a good eater and not very picky. She is stubborn and hard headed, although when she is in trouble she does the right thing; She takes it and doesn't complain. She likes to boss Mya around and antagonize her too. She doesn't seem to have to much of a problem being the little sister and in fact probably acts like a baby too much. She is really thinning out and loosing her toddler stature. She loves dance and sings to herself a lot :) She weighs around 35lbs and is not much shorter than Mya. She only wants to wear tights....no jeans or pants, only tights. It's typically a battle I don't choose to fight!
Mya. The first thing that comes to mind is "dancer". She loves to dance and is really good at it too. She is very mature for her age I think, although some times I wish I could put a brick on her head and stop her from growing! She is my pleaser and always wants to do the right thing. She is very well behaved in school and tries her best. I am very proud of how far she has come since Kindergarten began. She is a VERY picky eater, but when she likes it she eats really well. The teachers at school say she eats better than most of the other kids...I'm not sure where she puts it all! She enjoys reading, writing and drawing. She wants to be an artist when she grows up :) But this kid is a whiner. I'm not sure how to break her of that but she whines about everything. She is a mother figure and takes care of her family. She is sincere and giving, and always loving. She doesn't know a stranger and is very out going; likes to be the center of attention. She still hasn't lost her tooth but she can't wait! She weighs about 36 pounds and is still one of the shortest in her class.
No comments:
Post a Comment